Optimistic
I'm into one-word titles.
Feedback about the exams is generally positive. Yahoo!!! I'm looking forward to Feb/Mar 2006 when you people will be telling me all about your good grades.
I'm sorry. I don't think I'll be able to make it back for the farewell dinner. Just can't seem to work around the dates. So you people have fun and make sure you put lots of pictures on your sites and send me a link. Please also send my best regards to all the teachers.

4 Comments:
Awww... that's such a pity! I am hoping for a miracle that you'll be able to come. (: Take care!
ohhh...i thought i was looking forward to tat day.today is my last paper hippp hipp hooray! party time!
take care :)
P.S pls send me ur add again i didnt received it tat day.tks
i've had my last paper today. it's overrrrrrr.. yahoooo! at last, O's over. no study and what so ever anymore. hahaha. at least for the next 1 mth. coz maybe i'm going for the first 3mth jc.
woah, so cant see u in the farewell dinner ):
takecare. fall is coming sooonnn
aww.... i been looking forward to c u again on farewell dinner...... :(... anywae, i got a new blog -> http://alvaro-adam.blogspot.com ....... ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home