Making good
To my ex-students:
It's been a pleasure reading some of your blogs and learning about how many of you are pursuing your passions, be it in hospitality, with animals, the arts, etc. I sometimes get to read about some of you in the papers. Like Choo Tze Huang (need to get some golf tips from him)and recently, if I'm not mistaken, Sim Wee Jin (Tay Eng Soon Gold Medal winner). Can someone confirm that he was once in 5N2?
I've always maintained that it doesn't matter where one starts from. Just know where you want to go. And many of you are certainly leaving your mark on the world around you. I look forward to reading of more successes (please leave a note to tell me about your victories -however small or big they may be). Make me rue the day that I missed out on asking for your autograph :).

4 Comments:
Touched, very touched. All r changing e world 1 at a time. Love ya loads! *muaks*
Oh ya r u in sg? cos u mention u read e papers. I will be back in sg on sept. Really hope to see u :)
hello! You make the situation sound a lot better than it really is haha. I've yet to find my place in society; I'm at the stage where young adults are struggling to find a space to fit in and then cross their fingers, hoping to be able to contribute in some way (and further hoping that it's the RIGHT kind of contribution).
Anyway, let me know if you're coming back any time soon!
yea.. he's from 5n2..
haha.. he got engaged with his gf alr.. now in a poly and he's going to be an ITE lecturer after he grad from poly.. =)..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home